Friday, August 10, 2012

Going To The Nature With Pion Design

Good Morning! :)
 It´s Karita calling for you today with a new card :)

I made a confirmation card for a young lady who´s going to celebrate her confirmation day next Sunday.
Papers are from Pion Design - Rose frame from the From My Heart II Collection
I´ve inked all the edges with Distress Ink  - Walnut Stain and I've also used my sewing machine. 
Under the vintage image you can find corrugated cardboard painted with Crackle Paint - Picket Fence.
I used some Jute Fabric to give some nature feeling on my card.
Butterflies are cutted from Pion Design paper and I´ve added few pearls from Melissa Frances on them.
Lots of flowers and you can find that gorgeous White Gardenia at the Live & Love Crafts' Store.
I love that Filmstrip Ribbon from Tim Holtz. There's also Jute Twine, Seam Binding (this colour is called "Vanilla Cream") and Pearl String.
You can also find these Heart Brads at the LLC store.

Okay.. I think that was all.. for now :)
Thanks for looking :)
Wishing you all a crafty weekend :)
Hugs, Karita

5 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card, beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the addition of the little cross charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karita what a stunning creation I adore this , that beautiful crosss char,m and the pearls are fabulous too Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete