Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Take care of your memories- Inkido

Good morning dear LLC readers! 

Elizabeth here with some hump day inspiration for you. We are showcasing the beautiful Inkido papers this week here at the LLC blog. A while back I was complimenting my fellow DT-member, Elin, on her gorgeous "book of hope" for our Pink week, and she challenged me to make a book of my own, so that's what I did...

I used the gorgeous Christmas Music and Winter Wishes papers from Inkido.
I used the sand beige "Fleurs des Jardines" lace and the brown Organza Roses Trim.

I masked the Magnolia background stamp "Welcome to a lovely home" with a Tilda stamp. I colored the image with Tim Holtz distress ink pads from Ranger. Then I also used a Copper Corner.

The flowers are Roses with glass pearls and Decoration Berries both are from Kort og Godt. I also used Shabby Seam Binding- Sweet Sage. The charms are the Autumn Leaf and the little bird is from the Prima Vintage Trinklets set "Rondelle".

Inside the book I used some of the lovely Inkido papers, a Tea party round Doily by Dovercraft, a Prima Parchment Petals "Vintage" flower.

I hope you are inspired to create!
Stop by the LLC Store to see more of the gorgeous Inkido papers.

Don't forget to join in our October Halloween and/or Autumn challenge, details HERE
and our Pink Candy HERE.

Hugs,
Elizabeth 

5 comments:

  1. Elizabeth this is so beautiful! so clever and I just love it!!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Elizabeth, there is no probleme giving you challanges when you tackle them like this :) To be continued.. Whos next to do a book? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wow I could not write in it ! It's too lovely . Loving the music stamp now on my wishlist !! So many cool details ;0)

    ReplyDelete