Saturday, February 16, 2013

Love...You

Hi Everyone,
Earlier today we announced the Top5 from the January challenge - please scroll down to see that post.

Ok, please don't get scared now...here's my card for the "Love is in the Air" theme:

Yeah I know, it's nothing like me... LOL Black for a non Halloween card and a lot brighter and bolder than usually. The thing is, I was going to use papers from Pion Design's "From My Heart II" collection, but since they had already been used three times this week, I didn't want to bore you (well if that's possible with those beautiful papers), so instead I reached for some Maja...

I used both the back and the front of "At My Place" from the Coffee collection. The purple papers go really well together with the "Plum Sorbet" Shabby Seam Binding, so I used plenty of that.
Not too many bellies this time, I think?! LOL
Some Maya Road Tulle, a piece of black lace, a few flowers, and my new favourite charm...or should I say charms? Aren't the hands awesome?!!!
The image is "Queen of Hearts" from Saturated Canary; I added three extra hearts which were punched with the MS Heart Doily Punch (you can't tell from the pics, but I covered them and the other two hearts with crackle accent)s, and around the image I used black liquid pearls, "Onyx Pearl".

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugz,
Sandy




3 comments: