Friday, July 5, 2013

A Little Bit of Green

Good morning!  Eulanda here for my very own first post EVAH with Live and Love Crafts and I'm so excited and happy to be here!!  This week we were lucky to be using an "Anything Goes" theme.  I LOVE THOSE!  Creative freedom is a wonderful thing. 

I ended up doing a bit of a simpler card but JUST YOU WAIT!  I have more loaded cards coming your way!! 

I found this image online but the paper is from LLC called "Vintage Spring Basics" from Maja Design. I've listed below many of my other yummy items on my card.


Sorry I don't have more pictures to share.  I'm kind of in the learning mode but my next post will be much more elaborate I promise!!!  LOL!! 

Ok that's my time, so I'll see you in a few weeks!!  Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Eulanda, you have made a stunning creation! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the little girl!! Great job!! Looking forward to seeing more of your fabulous work!

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant card - love the natural colour palette.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete