Sunday, July 7, 2013

Tilda hugging rabbit


Good morning LLC lovers! 

Since its summer and July we are on a special schedule where we are taking turns and are hosting every other day instead of every day. This also means we have the perfect theme ongoing throughout the  month and that is Anything goes. 

I felt like making a card but not a regular one ;) lol So I turned on my Silhouette Cameo and made a tag pocket card using a template from there. The image is from Magnolia and I inked her with Copics. 
Around her I added two different colors of Frantage, shabby green and aged ivory. I used some of the shabby pink on the beautiful wooden butterfly. I also added some stickles star dust to Tilda's flowers in her hair. 

The papers are part of the Maja Design collection Vintage Spring basics. The beautiful pearl brads are by Creative Charms. Sentiment is from Stempelglede.
As always I added all of the products Ive used on this card to a gallery at the end of this posting. 







Thank you so much for checking in with me today. I hope you'll like todays make.
Be sure to pop by again on Tuesday when Tina is back to dazzle you with something amazing.
Lots of love, 


11 comments:

  1. beautiful and love the image and elements
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's soooo qut!! Love your crd!!

    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Louise, what a great design! and the colours... oh it's all so delightful!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Louise, just beautiful. Love the colour and all the fab embellishments.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! such a gorgeous card and I love the purple too! hey guys, I cant find the link button thingy to link my entry up...lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sweet... love the pocket!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

  7. Absolutely gorgeous, love the papers and all the fab details.

    Hugs Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This really is a gorgeaous creation. I like everything about it so very much!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete