Thursday, August 29, 2013

As You Wish

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here today and I am sharing my latest card for the DT theme of Keys!! I had a lot of fun with this Tiddlyinks image called As You Wish; I played with sponging a few different Distress Inks around the image to create the background.

 To incorporate the keys theme I had the idea of 'Key to my Heart' with the image... so I made a little key chain idea down on the bottom left using some twine and some key charms :)


If you would like to see the list of copic colours that I used to colour this up please head over to my blog :) The supply list of colours are down the bottom of this post aswell :) 

Thanks for stopping by!! xx




7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous I love the keys too they are such a gorgeous touch, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just beautiful Alyce. Hope I get to see it in real life!! I feel so privileged to have you as a teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love layers, paper and all yummy embellishments especially keys.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very , very beautiful and elegant!!
    Have a nice weekend
    Magda

    ReplyDelete