Sunday, September 8, 2013

Gingerbread Tilda in Lapland


Hi everybody and a warm welcome to my place!

Louise here with you today. This week us in the DT have showcased the new and utterly stunning paper collection from Pion Design called "Wintertime in Swedish Lapland". I have anxiously awaited this years' Christmas collection as the one from last year was awesome and I was not disappointed :) There are some truly beautiful red, blue and brown sheets! 


After my little vintage adventure last Sunday I wanted to play with a Tilda and my distressers again. My choice was this cute to the boot little Ginger bread Tilda and I colored her up so she would match my fav sheets. I used the backside of "Borders" and one 6*6 paper (the red one). That's one of the things I adore most with Pion papers, there is often a backside that is just as lush as the front. Around Tilda I added both Snow-tex and Frantage in shabby white to make it look like it was snowing.



I wanted to make a little more wintery bouquet of flowers and my choice of roses fell on the burgundy 10 mm and the deep red 15 mm ones. The beautiful little red and yellow apples are perfect for Xmas cards so I had to add some of those too :) Oh, and of course that adorable little cherub! 


The bow is made from Organza ribbon 15 mm. I added a charm tied in jute ribbon and it is my all time fav Christmas charm that Sandra stocks! Love how the text dangles down :) The copper rose got a touch  of white frantage too. 


Luckily Sandra also stocks my absolute fav Magnolia Christmas die, the spruce and I added lots of snow and distress ink crackle paint in picket fence to it to make it frosty. 


I'm hoping you will like my make this week :) 
Lots of love, 



5 comments: