Thursday, November 14, 2013

A Joyful Christmas

Hi everyone, Tinchy here with my ice themed card..
I'm a little bit tired of green and red Christmas cards so I went for a non-traditional colour combo..
Pink and of course white..

There are so many things I used on this one but as you can see I went crazy with the flowers and other embellies..



Take a look at all those gorgeous WOC Roses, Lilies, the Kort & Godt Chrysantemums, the Beaded Berries, the Frosted Berries, the Foam Flower Buds and the Flower Sprays..
You can find the links to all these amazing products at the end of the post..


I just could not finish without adding the Vintage Miniature Jingle Bells and the Metal Corner..
Since the theme is Ice I wanted to make the card as sparkly as possible..
I've used once again the Diamond Dust, and the gorgeous Berry Pin and a thon of Frantage and pearls..
The papers are from the Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics collection.. They are so gorgeous that I use them for just any type of project..
Of course there's a tag hidden and some Gesso and Crackle Paint all over the place..

If you still have any kind of question just visit my blog and leave me a comment..
I'm glad to help if I can.. ;)

That's it..
I hope you enjoyed..
Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Tinchy

3 comments: