Sunday, November 10, 2013

Happy Birthday To You..

Hi everyone!
Tinchy here with my HAPPY creation..


This is the last happy creation for this week but I'm sure we will all be making lots of happy creations in the next weeks too..
I chose some of my favourite papers..
They are of course from the newest Maja Design collection - Vintage Autumn Basics..
I've played with lots of dies and as usual I just had to add some tags.. I love the mini paper bags Sandy stocks.. They are just perfect to hold a tag or two..
And let's take a look at the gorgeous lace.. 


The image is coloured with Distress Inks and reinkers.. 
These and many many more amazing WOC flowers are available in the LLC store.. 
You should really check them out!!
I've also added some pearls, Stickles, Crackle Paint, some gesso, a light bulb, the clip..
But you can find all the links to the products I used at the end of this post..


If you still have some questions just visit my blog and leave me a comment..
That's it.. For now..
Thanks for stopping by!!

Hugs, Tinchy

2 comments: