Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Gift Of Love..

Hi everyone!
Hope you had a great Sunday!!
Today is my turn (Tinchy here) to show you something made with the gorgeous new Pion Design papers..

Here's my criss cross card for a precious daugter..



The image is coloured with Distress Inks..
I use both the ink pads and the reinkers..
There's some Chunky White Frantage around it..


A close up of some of the gorgeous WOC and Kort & Godt flowers that I used..
And of course..
Some beautiful lace and a charm..


More flowers..
And a clay heart and pearl stamens to finish the look..


I really love these papers..
But the first one that got my attention is the My Precious Daughter one..
I knew immediately what I wanted to do with it..
The insert of this card..


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Tinchy


3 comments:

  1. Wow Tina a beautiful creation! And I love how you used the "My Precious Daughter" one! Nicely done! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soooo beautiful! I love it! Thanks for sharing it with us! Hughs, Sabine

    ReplyDelete