Sunday, June 1, 2014

You didn't think....

...that I would let you leave without making any remarks about your 2 years on the team, did you Elin?

This video tells the story of how it all started and what kind of a person Elin is....
(and it also shows the camera shy me hiding behind a box LOL)


...and in this video you get to see most of Elin's projects for LLC...
So please sit back, enjoy and get inspired!


It's fine to watch this video in small format here on the blog, but if you would like to see the cards and projects larger, please watch the video HERE instead as the resolution is much better than here on the blog. 

Hope you enjoyed!
Thanks so much for tuning in and remember to stop by and sign up to become a follower of Elin's blog...if you aren't already!

Hugz from Sandy

CREDITS:
All cards & projects: Elin Torbergsen
Music: Brusa högre lilla å - Björn J:son Lindh
Video Slideshow: Stupeflix

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sandra <3 My dearest friend and mentor for the last two years. I'm so emotional here, as I drinking my morning coffee and watching you! Have you lost your mind?!? Haha :D This is all to much <3 Thank you so much for taking the time to make this for me, I'm will have to download this and keep it as a memory for ever :) Thank you for two wonderful years <3 And thank you for introducing me to your very talented team! I will miss you all greatly and I will ALWAYS come back to haunt you guys ^^
    *Hugs&Kisses*
    Elin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll miss you too Elin, you better as I'm going to be stalking you too!!
      Hugs,
      Becky xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Sandra
    This is so nice that you made this video for and over Elin, all the beautiful project you showed us what Elin made. When I heard she stopped being a temmember I became a follower on her blog as well so I don't have to miss anything from the lovely creations she makes..
    Hugs from the Netherlands, liefs Hanny♥,
    http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elin sweetie you will be missed sooooooo much by everyone, your work is an inspiration to everyone. These video's are brilliant & the one showing your work captures perfectly how talented you truly are. You are a beautiful person who creates beautiful projects & we will all still be stalking your blog to see your fabulous work. Take care sweetie mmwah.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for such kind words girls <3

    ReplyDelete