Sunday, September 7, 2014

Christmas card with stripes

Welcome to the last day of the week with all the beautiful striped and chequered work. Today it's my turn to show you my work. I made a striped Christmas card. YES I promise you that behind all that gesso, crackle paint and decorations, there are is a hidden striped design paper by Maja Design from the Vintage Frost Basic Collection. *lol*

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

The tag I made with the DooHickey Star Tag. I then attached the vintage seambinding with a great charm. And covered with a little bit of gesso.

♥ ♥ ♥

Here you can see the cute little wooden heart buttons. They are soooo cute! And at the corners of the paper you can see the effect of Crackle Paint Picket Fence


♥ ♥ ♥

On the pine cones I have applied snow tex and Glamour Dust.


♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Big Hugs
Diana (DeeDee)

♥ ♥ ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment