Monday, October 6, 2014

Opposites


Hi Everyone,

Tracy here kicking off a new week and new theme.  This week Sandy gave us the theme of "Opposites" to follow.  So I put my thinking cap on and came up with going with the opposite of purple on the colour chart, which is Green.  So here is my purple and green card using the fabulous Aurora Wings image coloured with Distress Inks.


I have used one of my favourite papers the Maya Design Vintage Summer Basics 1905 and combined with  Pion Design Vintage Garden 12x12 images, (I used the reverse side of the images).  I added the mini pompom along the top of the Vintage Garden paper (green).




I have used Euphoria lace along the bottom.


The flowers are made up of white flower spray, 30mm roses, 20mm roses, carnation, frosted berries.  I dotted some liquid pearls around the image.

Hugs Tracy x


Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments: