Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

Morning everyone, where exactly is all of this time going?? Becky here today, hasn't Wednesday totally crept up, I'm so sorry I'm late.

This week Sandy has set us the theme of using our favourite Christmas song, my all time favourite is Fairytale of New York, but try as I can I could not think of an image to fit, so I have gone with Baby It's Cold Outside, I think the version I have in my head is Cerys Matthews and Tom Jones'!


The image is from Lili Of The Valley, and has been coloured with Inktense pencils, I do love the different looks you can get with these, and that I can now have red on my cards :)


The papers are from Maja Designs It's Christmas Time 6x6 paper pad, and I have distressed the edges with a Tim Holtz tool. There is a full list of everything that has been used from the store at the end of the post. I love adding snow tex to Christmas cards, I use my fingers to get it on the card, it's the only way that I have found that works, and I end up all messy, lol.


Thanks for popping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card just fabulous love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I may need to get some snowtex now. TFS, Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Liz. Be quick; I only have got two jars of the snowtex left (though more is on its way to the store and should arrive next week).

      Sandy

      Delete