Saturday, April 4, 2015

Mr & Mrs

Hello everyone & Happy Easter. Well I'm running a wee bit late today, I have my grandkiddies so been busy with them etc.
So I'm gonna get on & show what I've made. As you know us DT Girlies this week have been showcasing the gorgeous dreamy Pion Vintage Wedding............om my!!!!! Seriously if you havn't brought them yet..........then why not??? They are soooooo darn pretty!!
I didnt know which papers to use as they are all so pretty, so I've used a few & shabbied everything up with my Tim Holtz thingy & stitched as well ;-)

I've distressed papers & rolled the corner on the very top layer & then cut a heart out of some more paper to place underneath.

Added a Large Shabby Bark Heart & added Gesso & Mr & Mrs letters..........only my machine thingy didn't have a '&' sign :-(

Added 3 different kinds of laces & all wedding cards should have pearls & satin..........so of course made a bow with the beautiful ribbon Sandy has in her store. Of course all bows should have the bling in the centre ;-)

This is my favourite of the wedding images as to me it represents childhood sweethearts & what could be more sweeter & romantic.
I distressed the photo & then attached it to one of the larger 'Tags' & stitched around it. 

I added a Canvas Pocket & cut out one of the smaller tags to put inside & added a charm. The seam binding is from my stash. Underneather the image is a doily & there is also another doily in the bottom left corner.............it's kinda hidden lol.

Well that's it from me hope you like my shabby chic wedding card.

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter Weekend, I get to spend mine with family. We are off to Asda first then B&Q to buy tiles for my kitchen........yep decided I wanted retile the kitchen lol.
Then it's back to my sons house then & tomorrow we are down there for Easter Lunch & egg hunt with kiddies ;-)

Take care lovelies, Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxx


2 comments: